Monday, January 5, 2009

Test is Best

Hi All,
I'm Bajrang, my AGE is about to be 23 years and I'm a software tester like you, working in a IT farm from last 1 year. I have 23 years of testing experience. I've been connnected with testing since last 23 years. Now, You all must have a question that how can it be possible to have 23 years of testing experience?? As he's/I'm mentioned just before that he's/I'm only 23 years old.

But my dear friends, that's the only truth. Yes, I have the 23 years of testing experience and I do testing in my daily life.

Is it really amazing..!!

You know, every object/product needs to be tested before they're given to use. In my childhood, I usually ask my father to bring various toys to play with. When he brings for me, I just check them whether they're working fine or not. If I get something wrong in it's functionality, I simply reject them and ask for new and better one. In this way, I was a unknown tester since my childhood. Everybody is a tester who use/consume a object/product. So, now you must have understood that how I have got the 23 years of testing experience.

From the above little discussion, we knew that; for the success of any object/product, the testing has it's mammoth importance. Testing is a integral part of any product whether for a Software or any daily used products. Hence, I usually call as TEST IS BEST.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment